Christy "Sackman" Dollins Williams grew up in West Monroe, Louisiana and graduated from West Monroe High School. She attended Northeast Louisiana University. She completed her undergraduate work in Insurance in July, 1980 and completed her Certified Insurance Counselor Designation in 1982. She began working part-time for her family's agency, "Brakefield-Sackman Agency" in West Monroe in 1975. She worked at BSA until 1982 at which time she moved to Lafayette LA and worked for Dwight Andrus Insurance. In 1985, her husband's job brought her back to West Monroe and she rejoined BSA where she assumed the role of Marketing Manager. In March of 1990, BSA sold out to Thomas & Farr Agency, and she has worked in many different roles as producer, marketing, account manager and assistant to Joe Farr.
"Insurance is in my blood and every day, I look for ways to help other people in all lines of insurance" I always endeavor to treat the customer as if their property were my property or their business my business, striving to give the best coverage for the best price...every time.
When not working at Thomas & Farr, Christy's time is devoted to:
• Her husband, Tim Williams, who together with Christy run Faze 4 H2O products in the Monroe Area.
• Attends Christ Church in West Monroe, where she has served as Host/Greeter and currently teaching Heart to Home program for young women
• Serves as Treasurer of Jackson's Hope, a non-profit agency that benefits children/families who need money to travel to specialty hospitals for critical care
• Long Range planning committee chairman for Insurance Professionals of NE Louisiana.
• Vice Chair of Golf Tourney for IPNEL, which contributes proceeds from tournament to pay scholarships at LA Tech, ULM, and primary/secondary school scholarships, in Ouachita, Lincoln, Union & Monroe City schools.
• Member of PIA of Northeast Louisiana
• Volunteer at Food Bank of NE Louisiana
• Volunteer for CASA Christmas project every year
• Skin Care consultant for Rodan + Fields and also sells cosmetics for another national company.
• In her spare time she has 8 grandchildren who she gets to love and babysit for occasionally, and is known to them as ----"Nonnie"